- Individual Therapy: $120 per session
- Group therapy: $300 per individual; six weeks
I am an out of network provider and am not contracted with any insurance companies. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. While you are responsible for full payment of your sessions, I can provide you with a superbill each month that you may submit to your health plan for potential reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Questions you may ask your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- Do I have a separate yearly deductible for mental health or is it included in my medical deductible?
- Do I have coverage to see a Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who is out of network?
- What is my deductible?
- How many sessions per year am I eligible for with coverage?
Payment is due at the end of each session. I accept cash, checks, spending cards (FSA), Health Savings Cards (HSA) and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Phone calls between sessions that exceed 15 minutes may be subject to a fee.
In the event that you must cancel or reschedule your therapy appointment, I respectfully request that you contact me at least 24 hours in advance. If not, you may be billed for the full cost of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!